BCC Pool Rules
Brillion Community Center Open Swim and Private Rental Pool Rules
- Persons with infections or open sores/cuts are not permitted in the pool.
- Shower before entering the pool and after using bathroom facilities.
- No band-aids allowed in the pool.
- Any child under the age of 7 MUST be accompanied by a parent/adult in the pool and must be within an arm’s reach at ALL times.
- Non- toilet trained children are required to wear swim diapers. Diaper changing on the pool deck is prohibited.
- No one is allowed in the pool without a guard on duty. Violators will be asked to leave.
- Spectators are not allowed on the pool deck. Please use the balcony for spectating.
- Only children age 5 or younger who are accompanied by a parent/guardian will be allowed in locker room of the opposite sex. If the child is older please use the Family Locker Room.
- Tie hair back out of eyes
- No street shoes on deck
- Swim attire must be worn in the pool (No street clothes allowed).
Prohibited Items/ Behavior
- Running, pushing, or dangerous play
- Food, drink, gum, or tobacco products in the pool, on the deck, or in the locker rooms
- Glass or shatterable items
- Diving off the deck in the lap area
- Breath holding games
- Cell phones / recording devices on pool deck or in locker room
- Headfirst entry is only allowed off the pool deck in over 9 feet of water.
- Swim Test
- Patrons must be able to swim the length of the pool (25 yards) using a strong forward stroke (i.e. front crawl, breaststroke- no doggy paddle) to be able to enter the deep area. You will be given a wrist band upon successful completion of the swim test.
- No headfirst entries off the jumping board
- Only one patron allowed on jumping board at a time
- No goggles
- No twisting, flips, or other dangerous actions
- The pool will not operate during thunder, lightning, or severe weather conditions. The pool will remain closed for 30 minutes after the thunder or lightning ends.