Transient Merchants Permit

Solicitors are required to register at City Hall to obtain a permit.

Some of the following permit applications are in PDF file format, and can be completed on the computer. Download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader now!

Complete the forms and return to:  
Brillion City Center
201 N. Main Street
Brillion, WI 

Transient Merchant Permit