House Checks
Going out of town for a weekend or extended vacation? No worries! The Brillion Police Department will check on your home while you are away, making sure your home is safe and secure. To request a House Check, we ask that you please complete the following form and return it to the Brillion Police before you leave.

Please be aware, house checks are performed as time allows for the officers. Matters such as the number of officers on duty and call volume/nature of incidents may affect the frequency of checks.

Vehicle Lock-Outs
If you are locked out of your vehicle, the Brillion Police will assist you free of charge. You will need to be present and be prepared to show picture ID and current vehicle registration. Please call our non-emergency number (920)756-2221 for assistance.

Vehicle Registrations and Renewals

The Brillion Police Department is proud to be an authorized partner of the Department of Motor Vehicles. We are able to provide the following DMV products and services MONDAY-THURSDAY 8a-3p:
  • Title application processing
  • License plates (at the time if title processing)
  • Vehicle registration renewals
  • License plate stickers
Calling ahead is recommended.

Fees (In addition to standard DOT fees)
  • $10.00 - Renewals
  • $19.50 - New Registrations
  • $19.50 - Duplicate Title Request
Payment Options
We accept cash, checks or money orders.  Checks should be made payable to The City of Brillion. There will be a $50.00 fee for any returned checks.

Visit the Wisconsin Department of Transportation website to view the DMV services available to you online as well as other transportation information.

House Check Request Form